Season Sale - 15% Off
Thread image
Edit thread icon
Delete thread icon
Upload
Remove

SOLJETS welcomes seasoned aviation sales professional and pilot Michael Parker to its team

Soljets
Comments iconVotes icon0
Votes iconVotes icon1
Views iconVotes icon468
Vote button Vote button
Vote button Vote button

SOLJETS, the aircraft acquisitions and brokerage firm with offices in Chicago, IL, Park City, UT, Atlanta, GA, and Boulder, CO, has recruited Michael Parker, a highly experienced aviation sales professional and pilot, to its sales team. 

Michael has an extensive and successful background in aircraft sales, acquisitions, management, and charter operations. He has worked with several major aircraft manufacturers and aircraft management companies and spent the early years of his career as a professional charter pilot in turbo-prop and jet aircraft. He holds both a Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management and an MBA degree from Westminster College in Salt Lake City, Utah, as well as a current Commercial Pilot’s License with a Multiengine Rating.

“We are delighted to welcome such a high caliber salesman on board,” said Matt Stringfellow, Managing Partner of SOLJETS, “This is part of our sales team expansion efforts to add roughly two to three new salesmen a year.”

Michael, who discovered his passion for aviation 30 years ago when he took a ride in a 1940s open cockpit bi-plane over the vineyards of Napa Valley, said:

“This new opportunity will allow me to focus on what I enjoy most:  which is educating and guiding my clients through the complexities of the aircraft acquisition and sales transaction processes, and generating positive transaction outcomes.” 

“SOLJETS’ unique and innovative technology tools and market insights sets the company apart from other aircraft sales firms.  SOLJETS has a dedicated market analytics analysis team that collects and interprets the data needed to make informed decisions. Real-time market assessments, current market opportunities, and comparisons against recently sold aircraft all feed into the proprietary Fair Market Value tool, to which every SOLJETS client has access.”

Michael is the second addition to SOLJETS’ sales team in the last 12 months and will be based in Park City, Utah, where the company is opening its new Headquarters this Fall.  His recruitment takes the number of SOLJETS’ sales staff to five. He commented:

“While I am very excited about the powerful tools now available to me, I am even more excited to be working with a team of extremely sharp, and industry-savvy professionals at SOLJETS who have developed a wholly client-centric approach to the aircraft sales and brokerage process.”

Notifications