Upload
Remove

SOLJETS Appoints Director of Marketing

Comments iconVotes icon0
Votes iconVotes icon1
Views iconVotes icon123
Vote button Vote button
Vote button Vote button

Seasoned industry marketer, Amber Langhart, is the new Director of Marketing at SOLJETS – one of the world’s most respected boutique jet brokerage firms. As the company continues to grow, a designated marketing position was the next step for business expansion. 

“Amber drives market awareness, creativity and professionalism in all aspects of her job,” said Greg Oswald, SOLJETS Co-Founder and Partner. “We are grateful that she chose the SOLJETS group and we are excited to have her on the team.”

Prior to joining SOLJETS, Amber worked as Marketing Manager of Advertising & Promotions for Pilatus Aircraft Ltd for 10 years where she led the corporate planning and development of media campaigns and branding promotions. Her experience working for the OEM provided a solid foundation for her future success within the air transport industry. 

As the Director of Marketing at SOLJETS, Amber will be developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy, public relations efforts, events, and global messaging that will translate their business objectives into driving transactions. She is based in the Boulder, CO office. 

“I am thrilled to join the amazing team at SOLJETS. Being part of such an established leader in the brokerage and acquisition side of aviation sales is an honor,” said Amber. “This opportunity will allow me to utilize my creative abilities and build upon the impressive business model already set forth.”

All future media and marketing inquiries can be sent to Amber Langhart at amber@soljets.com.

To read more about the entire SOLJETS Team, visit www.soljets.com/members. 

Notifications