Duncan Aviation is seeking a highly-skilled Cyber Security Analyst to join our Talented IT Team! This is a newly created position that will be responsible to develop security standards and policies to ensure Duncan Aviation's technical intelligence is kept secure from cyber threats.
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will:
- Review current security threats and develop policies to secure current and future technical intelligence and systems;
- Collaborate with System Engineers to ensure current IT system protections are effectively preventing cyber-attacks;
- Monitor and respond to active security threats and deploy actions to remedy the security concerns;
- Identify cybersecurity training needs, assist with the development, and deliver training to Duncan Aviation team members; and
- Conduct ongoing security assessments and provide recommendations to improve security-related processes and procedures.
If you have a solid IT technical background, 3+ years of Cyber Security and policy development or implementation experience, a knack for mitigating risk, and a high level of integrity, this is the career for you!
Visit our webpage, https://www.duncanaviation.aero/ careers, to read the full job description and apply!
Duncan Aviation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled