Remove

Day in the life of a Jet Aviation facility manager

Buzz Bot
Comments iconVotes icon0
Votes iconVotes icon0
Views iconVotes icon206
Vote button Vote button
Vote button Vote button

Day in the life of a Jet Aviation facility manager. We caught up with Isis Cohen, Jet Aviation facility manager Maintenance & Repair in Basel. “We essentially look after the entire running of the site. This means making sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work. Things like security, sanitary functions, electricity, waste & scrap, real estate and lease contracts, office allocation and furniture, safety, maintaining the cleanliness of the site, performing works (projects)… Everything from the small things to the big projects.” When asked what she enjoys most on the job, Isis replied, “I like helping people, supporting them in their work environment and talking to them. This is the best thing. I also really enjoy working as part of our team. We are a very close knit team and we work very well together. There's a lot of team spirit and I think you can feel that when you talk to us. I am also enjoying working with colleagues across the world and it is interesting to hear about their culture and how they work. It is a really good exchange of knowledge and ideas.” Visit the Jet Aviation Careers section on our website: www.jetaviation.com/jobs-careers Source: https://www.facebook.com/jetaviation

Notifications